We are offering apprenticeship or “shadowing” opportunities to course students in several exciting projects we have ongoing. We are working on all of these from the Tampa Bay area, Florida. There is a lot happening, a lot that needs to be done and if we work together, the sky is the limit!
- Plan and implement a permaculture design for a city park.
- Plan and stage multiple food forests designs for Pine Ridge reservation.
- Work with Greenwood neighborhood on planning a permaculture community garden, and get it created.
- Help with fall planting and ongoing care for an expanding permaculture edible perennials nursery.
- Work on creating and expanding financial permaculture models, including innovative urban farming cooperative ventures, link-up, beneficial connection and integration of permaculture energies around the Bay for mutual benefit, start up businesses that get support from the existing community, time banking, etc.
- Work on community projects, including art gardens, neighborhood place-making, etc.